SUNSEEKER SUPERHAWK 34 – LOLITA
Charter Authorisation Number: 895
As a sportsboat rather than a cruiser, Sunseeker consciously designed the 34 with a narrow beam and very sleek lines. What the Superhawk does have in abundance is feel good factor and excellent performance – here it excels.
A timeless design, quick and agile to access any corner of the island, has sundeck in bow and stern, open cabin with double bed and living room with toilet, as well as sunbather protected by the awning bimini. Comfortable to embark up to 7 pax + captain in the port of Marina Botafoch.
Her day price includes:
- Occupants Insurance
- Beach towels
- Complimentary soft drinks, water, beer/wine, and ice
- Professional Captain on board
- Restaurant booking or on board meals arrangement
- Complimentary B.I.O. Bag
- VAT & Port taxes.
- Fuel based on consumption, on a normal day out expect to spend 190€
Click to download brochure
Location – Marina Botafoch
- Airport, Villa or Hotel pickup from 95€ by one of our licensed private transport providers.
- B.I.O. Experience Package (ask for more details)
Any questions? I am happy to help!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
These booking conditions apply in general to all bookings. There might be boats with special or different booking conditions, in which case you will be informed before hand and before taking any payments; we also try to specify any special booking conditions on the particular boat section on our website.
To confirm your booking:
- 50% of the total price is required as a down payment to confirm your booking. You can pay via bank transfer or by credit/debit card using our website.
- The rest is to be payable on the same day of your charter for day charters or 1 month before the start period for bookings of a week or more, also by bank transfer or card.
- You will receive a full summary of your booking confirmation and a draft of the rental contract to be signed before the charter starts.
If the customer cancels the booking for any reason, we will do our best to re-rent the boat for that date, in which case a full refund will be made minus 60€ . In case we are not able to fill that date with another booking, the following amounts will be retained from the customer:
- Cancellations more that 29 days before the start date: 25% of the final price.
- Cancellations between 30 and 7 days before the start date: 50% of the final price.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the start date: 100% of the final price
If the cancellation comes from the boat provider due to a break-down, mechanical failure, bad weather* or any other unforeseen circumstances:
- We will try to replace the boat for a similar or better option, or a cheaper one refunding the price difference.
- If we cannot find a replacement or if the customer is not happy with the alternatives, and cannot make the trip on a different date, the customer is entitled to a full refund of any moneys paid.
Bad weather conditions*
In the event of bad weather, the Captain will have the responsibility of deciding if it is feasible and safe to depart. We all understand customers want to have a nice day on board, and high winds or continuous rain will be grounds for cancellation. Clouds and light & short showers which are normal in Ibiza during the whole year are not grounds for cancellation.
Customer commits to:
- Not exceed the maximum guest capacity detailed in your booking summary.
- Respect the crew´s instructions.
- Keep music volume at a level that does not compromise comfort of the boats nearby.
- Not smoke in the boat interior.