Sessa Key Largo 20 – Pacman
Charter Authorisation Number: 673
Pacman is a beautiful 20 foot motorboat at a fantastic price. She can be rented as bareboat if you have a valid licence, and I always recommend it for groups up to 5 people. Her low fuel consumption and the solarium on the bow make it a great choice for couples too. Equipped with VHF, GPS, Windlass and Sound system, Pacman has everything you need for a fantastic day around Ibiza or Formentera.
Her day price includes
- Occupants Insurance
- Complimentary soft drinks, water, beer/wine, and ice
- Restaurant booking or on board meals arrangement
- Complimentary B.I.O. Bag
- VAT & Port taxes.
- Boats Ibiza Online representative during check-in, check-out and available during your stay on board.
Prices Exclude: Fuel based on consumption, on a normal day out expect to spend 60-70€
Location – Marina Botafoch
Click here to see & download the brochure
Any questions? I am happy to help!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
These booking conditions apply in general to all bookings. There might be boats with special or different booking conditions, in which case you will be informed before hand and before taking any payments; we also try to specify any special booking conditions on the particular boat section on our website.
To confirm your booking:
- 50% of the total price is required as a down payment to confirm your booking. You can pay via bank transfer or by credit/debit card using our website.
- The rest is to be payable on the same day of your charter for day charters or 1 month before the start period for bookings of a week or more, also by bank transfer or card.
- You will receive a full summary of your booking confirmation and a draft of the rental contract to be signed before the charter starts.
If the customer cancels the booking for any reason, we will do our best to re-rent the boat for that date, in which case a full refund will be made minus 60€ . In case we are not able to fill that date with another booking, the following amounts will be retained from the customer:
- Cancellations more that 29 days before the start date: 25% of the final price.
- Cancellations between 30 and 7 days before the start date: 50% of the final price.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the start date: 100% of the final price
If the cancellation comes from the boat provider due to a break-down, mechanical failure, bad weather* or any other unforeseen circumstances:
- We will try to replace the boat for a similar or better option, or a cheaper one refunding the price difference.
- If we cannot find a replacement or if the customer is not happy with the alternatives, and cannot make the trip on a different date, the customer is entitled to a full refund of any moneys paid.
Bad weather conditions*
In the event of bad weather, the Captain will have the responsibility of deciding if it is feasible and safe to depart. We all understand customers want to have a nice day on board, and high winds or continuous rain will be grounds for cancellation. Clouds and light & short showers which are normal in Ibiza during the whole year are not grounds for cancellation.
Customer commits to:
- Not exceed the maximum guest capacity detailed in your booking summary.
- Respect the crew´s instructions.
- Keep music volume at a level that does not compromise comfort of the boats nearby.
- Not smoke in the boat interior.