Lagoon 421 S2 – Sailing catamaran – The Mob
Charter Authorisation Number: 2123/2018
Lagoon Catamarans are perfect for holidays on board of a week or more. The Mob can be rented with or without professional crew if you have your own valid licence.
Catamaran charters start on Saturday between 12:00 and 15:00 and finish on Fridays evening or Saturdays before 9:00am
Her weekly price includes
- Occupants Insurance.
- Overnight stay.
- Bed linen and towels for 8 people.
- Final cleaning.
- Tender with outboard engine.
- 1 x Paddle Surf on board.
- Mooring in Club Naútico in Ibiza.
- Restaurant bookings or on board meals arrangements.
- 8 x Complimentary B.I.O. Bags.
- VAT & Port taxes.
- Boats Ibiza Online representative during check-in, check-out and available during your stay on board.
- Food or drinks on board. We can take care of your shopping list and have it all ready for your arrival. Optional Cook on board.
- Fuel consumed by the engines (when in use)
- Mooring in any other ports.
- Crew. For rentals without professional crew a 4000€ deposit is required as well as a valid licence.
- Airport, Villa or Hotel pickup from 95€ by one of our licensed private transport providers.
- B.I.O. Experience Package (ask for more details).
Location – Club Naútico Ibiza
Any questions? I am happy to help!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
These booking conditions apply in general to all bookings. There might be boats with special or different booking conditions, in which case you will be informed before hand and before taking any payments; we also try to specify any special booking conditions on the particular boat section on our website.
To confirm your booking:
- 50% of the total price is required as a down payment to confirm your booking. You can pay via bank transfer or by credit/debit card using our website.
- The rest is to be payable on the same day of your charter for day charters or 1 month before the start period for bookings of a week or more, also by bank transfer or card.
- You will receive a full summary of your booking confirmation and a draft of the rental contract to be signed before the charter starts.
If the customer cancels the booking for any reason, we will do our best to re-rent the boat for that date, in which case a full refund will be made minus 60€ . In case we are not able to fill that date with another booking, the following amounts will be retained from the customer:
- Cancellations more that 29 days before the start date: 25% of the final price.
- Cancellations between 30 and 7 days before the start date: 50% of the final price.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the start date: 100% of the final price
If the cancellation comes from the boat provider due to a break-down, mechanical failure, bad weather* or any other unforeseen circumstances:
- We will try to replace the boat for a similar or better option, or a cheaper one refunding the price difference.
- If we cannot find a replacement or if the customer is not happy with the alternatives, and cannot make the trip on a different date, the customer is entitled to a full refund of any moneys paid.
Bad weather conditions*
In the event of bad weather, the Captain will have the responsibility of deciding if it is feasible and safe to depart. We all understand customers want to have a nice day on board, and high winds or continuous rain will be grounds for cancellation. Clouds and light & short showers which are normal in Ibiza during the whole year are not grounds for cancellation.
Customer commits to:
- Not exceed the maximum guest capacity detailed in your booking summary.
- Respect the crew´s instructions.
- Keep music volume at a level that does not compromise comfort of the boats nearby.
- Not smoke in the boat interior.